Repairing and maintenance period for generator radiator is once running every 200hours.
External cleaning: spray washing with hot water(detergent added), method is to spray from the front of the radiator to the direction of fan(if from opposite direction, the dirt will be pushed to the center), the generator should be covered with cloth when using this method. If above mentioned method cannot remove stubborn dirt, disassemble the radiator and dip it into hot alkaline water for about 20minutes, then wash with hot water.
Remove interior scale:
1. Drain the water completely from the radiator, disassemble from where the radiator connected with pipe and seal the joint;
2. Pour the acid solution of 4% with a temperature of 45 degree into the radiator, drain the acid solution after 15 minutes, check the radiator;
3. If still any scale, wash it with acid solution of 8%;
4. Neutralize with alkaline solution of 3% for twice after scale removal, then wash more than triple times with clean water;
5. After finish all the procedure, check that whether the radiator leaks or not. If yes, please repair it.
6. If not leak, reassemble it. Radiator should be fully filled with clean water which is added with preservative after reassemble.